- Eco-Cycle's Zero Waste Equipment Rental program is offered on a first come, first served basis. Please reserve equipment as early as possible to ensure we can support your event.
- All equipment must be picked up and returned to Eco-Cycle's CHaRM Facility at 6400 Arapahoe Road in Boulder, CO 80303. CHaRM is open Monday through Saturday 9 am-5 pm.
- Please do not place multiple dates under the same reservation, we cannot guarantee inventory this way.
- Please note that this is a short-term rental program, with a flat fee rate, and customers are encouraged to pick up equipment the day before their event and to return the day after.
- CHaRM can accept recyclables diverted at your event (no landfill materials). Event planners returning equipment will be charged $2.00 a bag for recycling, and no facility fee. Please be sure to empty the contents of the single stream bags into the container and recycle plastic film separately in its appropriate location at CHaRM.
- Compost guidelines have changed significantly, and we are no longer renting "front of house" compost bins for the public to put discards into. If you are interested in composting back of house at your event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To make a reservation select the equipment category and then "AVAILABLE" button for an item. Select the date you want to pick up equipment and the date you will return it.